To install this theme it is essential to have a working version of WordPress already installed. For the information about WordPress platform installing, please see the WordPress Codex. After you download the “package.zip” file from Themeforest you will have all the necessary files . Then you should extract the “package.zip” file and you will find the theme zip file called “teamhost.zip”inside. You need to install this file.
Please Note: You can install the theme in two ways: via WordPress, or via FTP. If you have trouble installing the theme via WordPress, please proceed with installing it via FTP and the problem will be solved. Follow the steps below to install via WordPress.
- Navigation > Appearance >Themes.
- Click Install Themes and press the upload button.
- Navigate to find the “teamhost.zip” file on your computer and click “Install Now” button.
- The theme will be uploaded and installed.
- Activate the newly installed theme. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate the installed theme.
- Navigation > Appearance >About teamhost.
- After theme activation, you will see all the required plugins to be installed . Please install all required plugins ( you can disable unnecessary later ) .
- Now you can import the demo
The purpose of this video is to show you how to install both theme and theme plugins. The installation process is quite straightforward and easy to follow. In case you encounter any difficulty while installing, you can always refer back to this video and follow the steps shown to successfully install the theme and plugins. Additionally, if you have any queries related to the installation, feel free to reach out for assistance.