You can add a Google map using the Google Maps element .
Please create your own API key for Google maps . Follow these steps to get an API key:
- Go to the Google Cloud Platform Console.
- Create or select a project.
- Click Continue to enable the API and any related services.
- On the Credentials page, get an API key. Note: If you have an existing unrestricted API key, or a key with browser restrictions, you may use that key.
- From the dialog displaying the API key, select Restrict key to set a browser restriction on the API key.
- In the Key restriction section, select HTTP referrers (web sites), then follow the on-screen instructions to set referrers.
- (Optional) Enable billing. See Usage Limits for more information.
For more information on using the Google Cloud Platform Console, see API Console Help.
Add this key in Customizing – General – Apikey