Yellow Pencil it is Visual CSS Style Editor For WordPress . Please use it to css customize your site . I recommend you to read all plugin documentation for learning all features!
For any custom changes we provide a premium plugin Yellow pencil . With this plugin, you can make changes without knowledge of css .
You can find this plugin in the Plugins folder in Main Archive
In this video lesson you will be able to change the position of the logo and change the font menu
You can use the response mode to change or hide elements on tablets or smartphones.
Please follow these steps:
- Open Yellow Pencil Editor
- Click “Responsive Mode” button on Left-bar.
- Resize website to 600px in Responsive Mode.
- Select the element that you want to hide.
- Yellow Pencil Panel > Extra > Display option
- set “none” value for display option.
- Save changes.